Myanmar Union Day-Come Together!

The students from Myanmar in Ramat Negev Training Center have a chance to visit to Mt. Hermon and sea of galilee on the Union Day. It was a very interesting and amazing trip for all the students, we enjoyed the snow falling, we had a very wonderful trip on our Union Day.

Comments

Submitted by Split Squat (not verified) on Tue, 02/18/2020 - 07:53

Retract your shoulders, and maintain your chest and chin multiplied. Lower slowly, flexing on the knee on the front leg, till your lower back knee is sort of touching the floor. Split Squat

Submitted by Jade Conyers (not verified) on Sun, 02/23/2020 - 23:09

The study of the Agricultures is made you defines so many thing about the related culture. The culture differences actually create a difference which sustain among the edu birdie review , caste and creed. The difference in the culture totally effects on our living stander and life styles.

Submitted by Mae Lucas (not verified) on Fri, 02/28/2020 - 11:37

Great article, but there really ought to be some point here regarding the word "property" here. To me, what is "property"? It is a property or a product. Why is an owner worth $10m if only that "property" is not sold to them? This doesn't mean that they will give some of their money away, but that they will sell it in a negative way, and that there was a conflict here. If any of you know some property appraisers like Broward County or Palm Beach, there will be no conflicts at all. They can help you to the great extent.

Submitted by Anne W. (not verified) on Wed, 03/04/2020 - 17:40

There's a lot of things you could do with the audacity guide It's possible to create music, but you need two different modes depending on the audio. It works pretty well in the current environment so, I don't know what other advantages.

Submitted by Candance Blais (not verified) on Fri, 03/06/2020 - 20:37

This is really nice. I love watching the news and love reading blogs about it. I'm just happy that i"m using jio tv app and Jio tv for pc so I can watch news anytime and anywhere I want.

Submitted by Darin Klein (not verified) on Sun, 03/08/2020 - 10:00

I love to travel all around the world with my friends and family. Good that I I can access my account anytime, anywhere. With this, I can go where ever I want without worries about my finances.

Submitted by sophie (not verified) on Mon, 03/09/2020 - 06:36

I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy.Get ready for yoga, cucumber slices and mud baths! The sims 4 cheats spa day is now available for playsation4

Add new comment