New beginings-Class of 2018-2019

that's it! we started!

A New training year, new students, From Vietnam, Myanmar and Nepal.

17 courses, training by skilled and attentive farmers, and lots of motivation.

Our  training year begins with an orientation day.

The students get to meet the staff-Mr Alon the direcror, Avital and Jessica the coordinators, and Edan our IT specialist.
the students are introduced to the variety of courses, and undergo some important safety classes, so they can  to continue their training safely.

We wish all the students, farmers and teachers a good year, enjoyable, safe and full of good experiences!

Comments

Submitted by hillary (not verified) on Wed, 03/06/2019 - 12:21

The post is really superb. It’s varied accessory information that consists do my dissertation for me during a basic and necessary method. Thanks for sharing this text. The substance is genuinely composed. This web log is frequently sharing useful actualities. Keep sharing a lot of posts.

Submitted by where can you … (not verified) on Wed, 05/01/2019 - 12:52

Olive oil, coconut oil, avocados, nuts and seeds are just a few examples of healthy types of fatthat may have beneficial effects on fat burning.

where can you buy forskolin extract

Submitted by Rent a Car Larnaca (not verified) on Fri, 06/07/2019 - 08:21

Rent a Car Larnaca | Car Rental Larnaca | We, at CosmosCarRental.com ensure that each and every customer is kept happy.  There are NO hidden costs.

Rent a Car Larnaca

Submitted by Islamic education, (not verified) on Sat, 06/29/2019 - 13:48

My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!

Islamic education,

Submitted by lambingan (not verified) on Thu, 07/04/2019 - 13:19

lambingan

Submitted by pinoy tv (not verified) on Tue, 07/09/2019 - 14:18

But what if they could receive a personalized Santa letter in return? Imagine the look of joy on your child’s face as they open up a letter from Santa that is addressed to them and mentions the people and things that they love.

pinoy tv

Submitted by GC (not verified) on Fri, 07/12/2019 - 19:01

Traveling to Cyprus and searching to rent a car in Limassol by a company that offers reliable car hire services? Then search no more and book now with GC Car Rentals for the best rental experience.

Submitted by lash extensio… (not verified) on Sat, 07/20/2019 - 10:27

his means writing Santa Claus letters detailing exactly what they’ve done to deserve their presents — things such as being extra nice to their siblings, helping out with chores and doing their homework.

lash extensions near me

Submitted by Andy (not verified) on Tue, 10/01/2019 - 16:15

This congregation is continually assuming a front side job for the wellbeing of Christianity. This is extremely pleasant thing to have the data about this congregation. This is the decent blog which is giving us the total data about this congregation.

Submitted by Antonio M. Reeves (not verified) on Tue, 10/01/2019 - 18:56

WORDAI is the best stage to make some fabulous articles. This is very helping thing for the creator. This is the multi language stage where you can include numerous see here articles inside no time.

Add new comment